- Do you offer a free in home estimate? Yes we offer a free in home estimate where we can show you all the design options. We will go over all the different models that are available based on your home style and needs. All this can be done within 60 minutes. We will come out and survey your property, show the manufactured products that are available, samples and photos to help determine your style and budget. At the end of the design consultation we will leave a written quote. No pressure or hassle.
- Do I need a permit? Yes all projects need to have a permit. You can call your city and ask them if they require a permit. We encourage all homeowners to call the city and ask them before they have estimates. That way the homeowner knows that a permit is necessary. A lot of contractors will tell you that you do not need a permit.
- If I need a permit, do I have to get it? No. We will provide plans, all drawings and engineering to meet or exceed all building codes for the city or county. It is in your own best interest to obtain a permit therefore you know that your project was built per the specifications of the city or county. We obtain the permit for you. You do not need to go to the building department. We do it.
- I live in a homeowner’s association, how do I get an approval? Yes most associations require approval before you begin your project. We will assist you in the required plans and specifications for the homeowner association. Homeowner association approval is a vital step because most cities will not issue permits unless you have an association approval.
- How much does an average patio cover cost? The cost of a particular project depends on many factors. The type of cover that you choose is a factor. We carry all the popular brands like Alumawood, Elitewood, Weatherwood, Aluma Shade and Climate Buster insulated roofs. We will show you the design options that fit your style and budget.
- I live in a high wind area, can I still have a patio cover? With over 32 plus years of being in business, we have a vast knowledge of every city or county building codes. All projects are designed and constructed to meet or exceed all building codes for your area.
- How much does a patio room or sunroom cost? The price depends on the style, size, materials and door options that you may consider. With our extensive line of options, we will be able to customize your room for your particular needs.
- Can I just buy the materials and build it myself? Yes we offer kits for the patio covers and patio rooms.
- Will I have to paint my new aluminum patio cover? No, the beauty of our product lines are virtually no maintenance with no termite damage, warping or paint peeling.
- I have an existing patio cover that needs to be torn down, can you take it down? Yes, we will take down your existing patio cover and haul it away.
- Can I have electrical on the patio cover, patio room or sunroom? Yes, we can install ceiling fans, overhead light fixtures, lightstrip or porch lights. All of these will meet building codes.
- What options do I have to pay for my project? We accept Discover, American Express, Mastercard and Visa. We also accept cash and checks. We offer a variety of financing programs on your approved credit.
- How many color options are available? With our vast product lines, there are numerous color options available to meet your individual needs.
- In California there are a lot of fires, will the aluminum patio covers meet code? Unlike wood or vinyl, our products have a Class-A fire rating to meet the California Wildland Urban Interface (WUI) ignition resistance standards.
If you are looking for Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, and Los Angeles Counties awnings or patio covers, please call 951-905-5222 or 714-352-4775 or complete our online request form.